Sunday, July 12, 2009

A college senior crushing on a const worker - part2?

I have had a crush on a construction worker at school. We sort of flirted, but not to an extreme degree. I dont even know his last name. we're both shy. Anyhow, he disappeared for 2 months, i asked his friend and, his friend said that my crush's coming back and if i wanna leave him a msg and i said that its ok. Finally he came back! the first day he came back, his friend was like, John's back, he's over there if you wanna talk to him. But I didn't b/c I didnt want to creep him out/terrified. I kinda expected he'd come to my lab to say g'bye like he used to before he disappeared, but he didnt! I really dont run into him a lot anymore. I see him from distance, we still say hi from really far away (wave hands). Its been 4 days since he's been back. Why wouldnt he drift away from his work and come talk to me? Does that mean hes not interested in flirting anymore? Or was it bad that I didnt go talk to him the first day he came back? I didnt want to appear as a desperate fool!

A college senior crushing on a const worker - part2?
I think he thinks you are not interested in him anymore and he is trying to move on but still thinks about you. Try talking to him it might be already to late

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment